CloudFoundry cf-push returning 403
Gregg Bolinger
2011-05-04 01:24:28 UTC
I'm attempting to deploy my first little test app to CF. I used vmc to
change my default password. cf-info works fine. When I do a cf-push, I get
the following:

Application Deployed URL: 'greggbolinger.cloudfoundry.com'?

Would you like to bind the 'mysql-3c8f55c' service? ([y], n)

Creating application greggbolinger at y with 512MB and services
[mysql-3c8f55c]:
Error: 403 Forbidden

I'm running grails 1.3.7 and the cf plugin version 1.0.0.M3. Any ideas?
Jonathan Andrew Ong
2011-05-04 01:30:12 UTC
*Application Deployed URL: 'greggbolinger.cloudfoundry.com'? *
*y*

Since you entered 'y' here, it's trying to deploy it at y.cloudfoundry.com.
Just press enter / return there without the y.
Gregg Bolinger
Peter Ledbrook
2011-05-04 12:02:39 UTC
Post by Gregg Bolinger
I'm attempting to deploy my first little test app to CF. I used vmc to
change my default password. cf-info works fine. When I do a cf-push, I get
Application Deployed URL: 'greggbolinger.cloudfoundry.com'?
We should probably change this because 'y' seems a reasonable response
considering the text displayed. I'll raise an issue.
--
Peter Ledbrook
Grails Advocate

<http://www.springsource.org/s2gforum2011>
Sébastien Blanc
Jonathan Andrew Ong
Peter Ledbrook
2011-05-04 16:11:19 UTC
Post by Jonathan Andrew Ong
Is there anyway to directly access the Mysql service in CF? I want to load
up existing data in it.
Not at the moment. BTW such questions are best asked at
http://support.cloudfoundry.com/

Peter

Burt Beckwith
2011-05-04 16:13:50 UTC
Not directly (yet, they're working on this), but check out https://github.com/sarmbruster/grails-cf-dbconsole which you can deploy and attach to your MySQL service.

Burt

Jonathan Andrew Ong
2011-05-04 16:40:34 UTC
@Peter, alright.
@Burt, thanks!
Post by Jonathan Andrew Ong
Is there anyway to directly access the Mysql service in CF? I want to
load
Post by Jonathan Andrew Ong
up existing data in it.