[Spring Security REST plugin] login programmatically
harau
2014-06-05 22:41:48 UTC
Hello,

after a few weeks of common using this Spring Security REST I came across a
problem.
I would like to allow user to register by providing an email. Username and
password are generated and sent to user via email.
After entering email (in registration) user should be automatically logged.
As I understand I have to create and save token manually and return it to
user. Am I right? What is the best way to do this?

Best regards and thanks for superb plugin!:)