Grails-ElasticSearch Plugin: Conditional Indexing of domain instances
Karan
2014-06-11 11:06:26 UTC

I am using Grails-ElasticSearch Plugin(0.0.2.5). I want to add a constraint
to my domain instances before it is indexed in ElasticSearch.

Example:-
I have a domain class A with a field 'status', i want to add an abstraction
between Database and ElasticSearch i.e, all the instances should be
populated in the Database but instances with ACTIVE status should be sent to
elasticsearch.

Please suggest if this is possible?

Thanks,
Karan

Silvio Wangler
2014-06-11 13:45:34 UTC
Please see http://grails.1312388.n4.nabble.com/Deprecating
-The-Grails-Mailing-Lists-td4656735.html.
Hi,
--
http://grails.1312388.n4.nabble.com/Grails-ElasticSearch-Plugin-Conditional-Indexing-of-domain-instances-tp4657097.html