plugin repo outage?
Ken Roberts
2014-06-16 17:36:38 UTC
Hi.

I can't compile anything at all, on any box. Is there a repo outage?

Thanks.
Graeme Rocher
2014-06-16 18:29:40 UTC
The site was down temporarily but should be ok now

--
Graeme Rocher
Grails Project Lead

droggo

Graeme Rocher

Jeff Scott Brown
2014-06-16 22:17:19 UTC
Post by droggo
"The site was down temporarily but should be ok now "
Is https://jira.grails.org/browse/GRAILS down too?

Yes.

JSB

Jeff Scott Brown
***@gopivotal.com

Find The Cause ~ Find The Cure
http://www.autismspeaks.org/

cloudwalker84
2014-06-17 15:07:02 UTC
Are there still issues with the plugin repo? I can connect now, but whenever
it downloads plugins I get messages that the zip files are invalid, e.g.:
.grails/ivy-cache/org.grails.plugins/cache/zips/cache-1.1.1.zip is not a
valid plugin.

I've completely deleted the cache and let it download everything fresh, but
it still gives me that error. It isn't just on the cache plugin
though...that just happens to be the first one it hits. If I comment that
one out, it will get the error on the next plugin. Something seems to maybe
be corrupted?

Graeme Rocher

cloudwalker84
2014-06-17 15:58:51 UTC
Hmm... I've done a full clean, manually deleted the ivy cache, different
combinations of these, etc. It downloads the dependencies fine but then
immediately gives me the "is not a valid plugin" message. This was all
working fine up until the repo outage yesterday but hasn't worked since. I'm
not quite sure what to try at this point.